tirsdag den 4. juni 2013

La Luna !!!!!!

I´m a very new fan of IL DIVO and yesterday I found this AMAZING song called "La Luna" !!!!!! I can´t stop listening to this song !!! :D I think it is such an AMAZING and a very beautiful song !!!!!!

- I tried to see if there was a live version from a concert, but I couldn´t find one !!!!!! The song is from their great album called "The Promise" !! :D !! - The song is sung in Italian - it sounds really beautiful !!! Below you can see a translation of the song from Italian to English - if you want to know what the song is about !! :D !! - and below you can also listen to the AMAZING song "La Luna" by IL DIVO !! :D !! 

- Hope you like "La Luna" by IL DIVO !!!!!! 


The translation of the song "La Luna" from Italian to English !! :D !! 

La Luna                                                       
Se io potessi avere cio
Che voglio gia da un po
Che sogno da quand’ero bambino
Se tu mi permettessi poi
Che riempia i giorni tuoi
Di emozioni e mille sorrisi
Se noi riuscissimo io e te
Ad accettare che
Diversi siamo meglio noi
Mi arrenderei
E solo chiederei
La luna io e te
Potrei girare un mondo che
Mi chiama verso se
Col fascino di un’avventura
Potrei passar le notti mie
Riempirle di follie
Conoscere decine di cuori
Potrei uscire o non uscir
Mangiare o non dormir
Ma so comunque che
Io solo chiederei la luna io e te
Try to alignE tu raccontami di te
Avrai tanti perche
Che chiedi da quand’eri bambina
E tu che cosa senti in me
Il mondo tuo com’e
E quante volte hai detto ti amo
Ma tu permetteresti che
Io ti dia tutto di me
Lo spero perche so che
Io solo chiederei la luna io e te


The Moon

[SEB]
If I could have see
That I want already from a
That dream from when i were a child
[CARLOS]
If you allowed me then
That he fills up the days yours
Of emotions and thousand smiles
[DAVID]
If we riuscissimo I and you
To accept that
Various we are better
[URS]
I would surrender
And I would only ask
The moon me and you...
[SEB]
I could turn a world that
It calls to me towards if
Col fascination of an adventure
[CARLOS]
I could pass to the nights mine
To fill up them of madnesses
To know tens of hearts
[DAVID]
I could exit or not exit
To eat or not to sleep
But I know however that…
[URS]
I would only ask the moon me and you...
[Chorus]
And you tell me of you
You will have many because
That you ask from when i were a child
And you what feel in me
The world yours com'e
And how many times you have said I love you
But you would allow that
I give to you all of me
I hope because I know that
[URS]
I would only ask the moon me and you

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar