tirsdag den 22. maj 2012

BUY IT NOW !!!

I just got Tom Jones´new album "Spirit In The Room" !!! I´m sitting right now, and listening to the album, and this is SO amazing and soulful !!! This is one of the most soulful and real albums I have ever heard !!!! I´m sitting right now, and listening to the last song called "When The Deal Goes Down" and I am almost crying because it is SO real, and it has so much soul, and the way you her his voice !!! Tom Jones you are and will ALWAYS be the most amazing singer in the whole world, you have the most amazing, soulful, powerful voice, and that comes from the bottom of my heart !!! This album is a really really true, real, powerful, strong and soulful album !!!

I can´t wait to hear the songs live at the Tom Jones concert in Odense, the city I live in, in Denmark !!! The album did very well here in Odense in Denmark !!! The album got 5 out of 6 stars !!!

This album and theis songs are AMAZING REAL and SO SOULFUL !!!

If you haven´t brought the album yet, then you should go buy it NOW !!! You will not regret it !!!


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar